Monday, March 19, 2012

The date has.....changed again

This time..I'm really not that annoyed. Ok, well maybe a bit. I went in for my lining check Friday morning and then waited all day for the clinic to call. Finally they did around 3 and said basically that I'm ready and the egg donor is not. My head still hurts from banging it against the wall.
She said to continue the medicines exactly the same and they would call me on Monday.

Guess what today is...Monday!!

They called me around 3:30 and said that the eggs will be retrieved on Wednesday which leaves us with the transfer date of Monday - March 26th.

Now we pray for good little eggs and make this week go fast. I am so excited!!!

Maybe it's really the day plus of bed rest .. Hmmmmm  ; )

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I hope things go without a hitch from here on out!

    ReplyDelete