Tuesday, September 6, 2011

On My Own!

Lupron Injections started last week. With the chaos of getting Riley prepped for her first week at school, I almost forgot : x
Somehow, Something clicked and i remembered - just in time. However, My doctor was out of town ,Tim was at work. I was so nervous just thinking about having to do this myself. But, i did it. Good thing for me, its a very small, thin needle. Being the big girl that I am, I now do these injections myself! I do think Tim is a bit bummed and left out, but his time is coming. Hopefully. Only with a much bigger needle in my buttox.

I have an appt at the fertility center Friday morning at 9. This is make or break right here. I get butterflies just thinking about it. I will check in Friday night, hopefully ecstatic and not sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment