Thursday, September 8, 2011

Can't Sleep

It's 11:50 pm. I should really be sleeping by now. This whole week I have been such a night owl. I'm not sure what it is. The fact that I got a new car and I LOVE waking up to drive it, the floods that have been going on in our area and surrounding counties, or this appointment tomorrow. I'm gonna go with the likely answer - a bit of all!

Got a call tonight from "The Doctors Office". This is what they call themselves when they leave me messages. I thought that was kind of cool. I assumed they were going to cancel my appointment, but i figured it would have to be something of deep concern to do that since this is all about timing. They just needed to change which office i would go to, which in turn made it an earlier appointment. Another reason i should be in bed.

I sent Idah a text tonight to remind her. I was actually going to invite her to come to my appointment with me since Tim won't be able to go, then i had thoughts. What IF I hear those terrible words tomorrow. That this enfamous spot is there and infact, will hold up my surrogacy journey with them as well. Did I really want to be face to face with her at that moment. Ummm...I'll pass.
Fingers Crossed - I'll talk to u tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment