Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Kicks and giggles

Pretty much sums up my day. Even though I was at work.... Today was the first day that I was constantly feeling something going on in there. Kicks up top, head bumps on the bottom, All while I'm on the phone with my customers. I try not to focus on it, but when i do it just makes me laugh. Even though I've been pregnant before, its always a great thing to feel. These two little babies growing inside ya and feeling their movements throughout the day, just amazing. I feel so bad knowing that mom is missing out on this. I feel a bit of guilt talking to her about the kicks and movement, knowing that it has to make her feel some sort of a way. She always says "Please forgive them"  lol    Of course i do...this is all apart of being your surrogate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment