Saturday, October 1, 2011

So close, I can feel it!

I know that even once we actually get to transfer day there are still tons of possibilities and still a very long journey ahead to get to to our goal..But our journey in surrogacy thus far has been just as long. So, to be at the point where we are today - I can't help but feel so anxious and very positive.

I went to my ultrasound appointment last Tuesday and my lining from my "mock" was 8.4 and it needs to be at least 7.5. This means I finally passed the "mock" and we start the real deal!!!

We are working on bringing on my period now and on day one I need to call my doctor to tell her.
I'm really not sure what happens next but i know in a few days I will.

I have lots of unknowns at this time. The main one is wondering when our transfer date will be.

For now..i leave with this final note "COME ON PERIOD"    (this may be the first and last time I ever write that)

No comments:

Post a Comment